Talent Acquisition Specialist at Techmatters Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:35 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Marketing Manager - IT (4-8 yrs)
- Empowers payers and providers with a truly NEXT-GEN cloud-native, holistic & customizable platform preventing and adapting to the ever-evolving claims & payment inaccuracies.
- Reduce complexity and administrative costs with a unified healthcare dedicated platform. We are backed by top VCs.
- We foster an environment of employee empowerment whereby each team member is given the freedom to demonstrate excellence through their skills, character, and background. Our team members are motivated individuals who help each other do remarkable things every day.
About the role :
- We are looking for a talented and competitive Marketing Manager, who has experience working with Healthcare or SaaS product companies, to join our team.
- This role will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least 3 years' experience as a marketing manager.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities