Vice President at TopGear Consultants
Views:3029 Applications:1107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Marketing Manager - International Business - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
The opening is with a leading FMCG company for their office in Bangalore
Role : Marketing Manager - International Business, Bangalore
- Drive the 360 degree marketing agenda for company's International Business in the assigned clusters.
- Drive Consumer Acquisition through exceptional marketing programs
- Deliver growth in the assigned clusters through:
- Category Advertisement and Communications Strategy
- New Product Launches and Innovation
- Responsible for implementation of the overall Marketing Calendar for the assigned cluster.
- GTM for product launches, product refresh, spl marketing programs & promotions, will be managed by incumbent individually or in close cooperation with external agencies as required.
- Campaigns - Ideation, development of Key Messaging, briefing on content etc. to be done by incumbent
- Responsible to guide Overall Design Development / KV development
- Packaging Development for new products and product refresh projects.
- Will manage Media Planning & Buying (Conventional Media) through relevant agencies.
- Will liaise closely with Regulatory Team for necessary approvals.
- Will execute NPD and Innovation Projects with cross-functional teams, tracking them closely against milestones.
- Research Projects - Track and manage ongoing research projects and capture Voice of Consumer.
- Competition Tracking Reports to be made across own Geos.