Marketing Manager - FRP/ARP Business (5-18 yrs)
Marketing Manager - FRP/ARP Business
Runaya is a manufacturing entrepreneurial venture with vision to leverage state of art technology to focus on innovation, sustainability, and global best practices in manufacturing sector. At RPL we are manufacturing the telecommunication grade Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic Rods and Aramid reinforced rod for Optical Fibre cables. Operations in Silvassa with 2 million km per annum production capacity and an opportunity to increase our capacity many folds in next 2 years. Using the latest Ultra Violate lights Curing Pultrusion Technology, Thermal Process Technology and fully automated production lines. Partnered with Sterlite Technologies Limited, a Top 5 Global Manufacturer of Optical Fiber Cables, as an Anchor Customer, and for all Product Testing and Sample Approvals.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with relevant experience in selling of FRP / similar OFC components/raw materials to Optical Fibre Cable industries in global market.
Roles and Responsibility
- To manage the sales and marketing of FRP products in the mentioned region - Qualitative experience in Export sales & marketing, business development, client relationship management, and territory expansion.
- Identify, and add new markets and customers to widen the market base and customer base for enhanced revenue and profit generation.
- Responsible for Share of Business with existing Customers and market share of the product for the region.
- Will need to travel extensively and meet customers 10 days in month for the given territory.
- Oversee RFQ Management activities & manage new product development.
- To get our products Qualified with OEMs / approved by key OEMs in the identified market
- Identify channel partner for given territory for enhancing sales
- Plan and participate in marketing activities such as trade exhibition, conferences, webinars and prepare marketing material like brochures and newsletter