Director - Business Development & Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:1540 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Marketing Manager - FMCG/Beverages Business (15-20 yrs)
OUR CLIENT IS A LEADING TOP NOTCH FMCG AND BEVERAGES COMPANY HAVING A TURNOVER OF 8,000 CRORES BASED IN MUMBAI AND IS LOOKING OUT FOR A
POSITION : MARKETING MANAGER
Qualifications : MBA/ PGDM
Strategic marketers build business plans from the perspective of core constituents: the customer, the channel or the consumer. They are business drivers who critically assess constituents' needs, the competitive environment and the company's own competencies. They are champions of the company's brand value and play a pivotal role in leveraging this to the highest advantage. They possess both functional expertise as well as a broad and disciplined business perspective. Fundamentally, they help discover new channels, products and services that fuel growth and differentiate their company in the marketplace.
Job Responsibilities :
- Play a significant role in developing and implementing the company's long-term strategic plan including new product opportunities, acquisitions/ joint ventures, and other growth initiatives to meet the company's revenue and earnings targets.
- Create and execute a dynamic marketing plan that will build the company into a
dominant brand, including development of a consistent message integrated across all programs, promotions, products and services.
- Identify, initiate and leverage partnership programs to build awareness of the company brand and drive incremental sales through alternative channels
- Develop segmentation and customer relationship models that better identify targets and allow for more customized marketing programs
- Be the visible voice and advocate for the end user within the organization
- Direct a market research/ end-user insights function that will improve product development and new product introductions and guide the design effort, ensuring leading-edge, consumer-driven products and designs that meet manufacturing and cost goals.
- Lead the transformation of the company from a product-driven company to an end-user, consumer-driven company with an emphasis on superior quality in both products and services
- Manage outside agency resources effectively, including advertising, public relations and corporate communication efforts to capitalize on brand presence opportunities.
PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES :
- Strong business and financial acumen and the ability to link marketing strategy and results directly to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
- A history of successful brand management and equity building.
- The ability to develop strategy from in-depth analysis of consumer insights.
- Proven success driving results and delivering return on investment to the company.
- Comprehensive program development skills, from broad-reach advertising to highly targeted, direct marketing across all relevant marketing channels and platforms.
- The ability to forge strategic alliances with key partners who can extend and build brand and company relevance.
- Proven record in NPD with strong marketing/ communications skills.
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES :
- Leadership Skills: Excellent influencing skills and for being able to drive consensus.
- Strategic Perspective: Gauge and articulate a future direction and execute the same.
- Adaptability: Adaptability to an environment that does not speak "marketing" as the primary language. He or she must have the ability to convey marketing strategies to ensure buy-in from different operating organizations and from the corporate culture, as a whole. He or she must also be willing to learn the new organization and truly be a student of its business.
- Operating from a basis of shared respect and knowledge will yield more productive working relationships with peers and colleagues.
- Flexibility and Backbone: The Marketing Manager should be a strong and visible leader who is resilient and flexible yet exudes tremendous conviction in his ideas and programs. He must be willing to listen and lead.
MBA WITH 15 + YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE FROM FMCG OR BEVERAGES COMPANY SHOULD ONLY