Vice President at TopGear Consultants
Views:1323 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Marketing Manager - Consumer Goods (9-14 yrs)
The opening is with a leading Consumer Goods company for their office in Mumbai.
Role : Marketing Manager/Brand Manager
- Overall custodian of the Brand in the market as well as the driving force of the Brand.
- Drive Brand Equity and strengthen Brand Position of the company.
- Plan and execute Integrated Marketing Communication across all consumer touch points.
- Drive Key Marketing Initiatives-Retail Transformation and Loyalty Program
- Responsible for handling the Marketing Budget and Phasing
- Overall responsibility of Media Planning and Buying.
- Leveraging PR as a building block for the brand.
- Brand Support on new product launches and market activations.
- Custodian of Brand Architecture and Brand Guidelines.
- Development of marketing communications across all consumer touch points including Packaging, Instore POSM, Retail Merchandising, Digital and Advertising campaigns
- Measuring performance of overall Marketing and Branding efforts.
- Demonstrate creative and critical thinking skills.
- Create more efficient and effective partnerships with external agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Interpret and Dissect Consumer Behavior, uncover consumer trends and dig deep into valuable data to unlock fresh consumer insights.
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and channel management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.