Marketing Manager - Brand Activations & Strategic Alliances - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Marketing Manager - Brand Activations & Strategic Alliances
Job Description :
- The role involves managing all brand activation's, events, brand sponsorship's, partnerships and influencer strategy for the organisation across regional and global geographies. This would require liaising with multiple marketing teams across geographies.
Client Details :
- Our client is well known FMCG brand. They have significant presence in the Indian markets and globally as well.
- They are looking for a senior manager for managing their Brand Activation's & Strategic Partnerships portfolio.
The key responsibilities of the role are :
- Identifying, sourcing, negotiating and contracting with key partnerships for the company in terms of marketing
- Developing Influencer Strategy and roll out of activation's that will help with Brand growth
- Work out an activation's calendar leveraging existing media assets and suggest new collaborations
- Work with global marketing teams and local brand teams with respect to partnerships and sponsorship's
- Measure the effectiveness and efficiency for all such marketing campaigns
A successful candidate will be someone with:
- 10-15 years of overall experience in a Media/ Internet /Food & Beverage Industry
- A core background in marketing, brand activation's, event management, alliances, celebrity endorsements etc
- You would be have experience in working with Internal and external stakeholders like media & production houses
- Excellent communication and networking skills
Job Offer :
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a global organisation is an exciting role with high visibility.
- This is also a good opportunity for a strong career progression in marketing.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ujjwal Singh on +91 124 452 5432
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.