Deputy Manager at Shodh
Views:330 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Marketing Manager - B2B - Therapy Segment (12-15 yrs)
Marketing Manager - B2B (Generic)
I. Monitor, control and co-ordinate the product portfolio planning to achieve set divisional targets as per AOP. To plan and achieve Marketing goals including profitability and sales targets for the existing brands/ portfolio on a monthly basis through regular monitoring of the market trends, planning the short and long terms strategies and driving initiatives to support the plan.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, KOL management and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing strategy and plan to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Ensure program implementation for existing brands and monitor implementation within the allocated budget
- To control allocated budget for the product basket & achieve the targeted sales goal.
- To help the team of Brand Managers defines communication & Build Brands image for allocated product basket .
- To monitor execution & implementation of Brand Strategy by respective Brand Managers.
VI. Review and access the existing products and evaluate new potential business product for derisking of the product. Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate and further the achievements of business goals.
- Assess Market potential & leverage through right product mix aligned with Healthcare Solutions. Strategy & business development (includes new product launches)
- Brand management to strengthen portfolio, reviving existing Portfolio .Consolidating existing Brand portfolio Create a strategy for distinct positioning & communication of the division.
- Build cohesive sales & marketing team .To coach & develop Product Managers / Group Product Managers for higher responsibilities
- Evaluating & controlling the marketing contribution for the division.
- Improve Market Share, Rank, Growth and Retail level reach
- New Brand Building so as to grow the therapy area
- Achievement of Sales & profitability targets of the division.
- Improve Speciality Coverage and Therapy Focus.
- People Development & Team Building develop process to identify critical products on various parameters such as pricing, lead-time, quality, market potential etc.
- Identification of new therapy segments.