Recruitment Head at Golden Dot Corp
Views:249 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Marketing Lead - Customer Lifecycle Management - Education (5-12 yrs)
Marketing Lead - Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) - Mumbai
- Our client aims to be the No.1 destination for beyond school courses for kids aged 5-15yrs by building knowledge and skills in areas that are not typically covered by school to constantly expand learning and stay ahead. We do this through our programs, which are designed by experts covering both breadth and depth of expertise, delivered by certified and trained teachers through LIVE online classes on our engaging and interactive platform.
- Founded by experienced professionals and alumni of prestigious institutes namely Kellogg and MDI with 20+ years of experience in various industries handling leadership roles across business functions. We are at a stage of hiring our core team members who are young, passionate individuals with keen interest in making a difference in the education sector.
- Develop customer lifecycle stages and create strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey, which include onboarding, engagement and retention.
- Develop and execute a program for a Life Time Engagement of 24 months
- Create and refine effective programs that leverage tenure and customer behavior data, and include a mix of triggered, targeted and broad educational campaigns.
- Identify key, measurable metrics (upsell, churn, etc.) for lifecycle programs encompassing a growth hacker mentality with the ability to test and scale rapidly.
- Work with relationship teams to forge personal relationships with advocate customers and build out case studies, testimonials and quotes, acting as a content source for us.
- Conceptualize and launch a customer advocacy program and customer community designed to identify and mobilize customers, transforming them into our brand ambassadors.
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with product marketing, product management and tech teams to ensure messaging of programs and product updates are accurate and meaningful to the developer persona.
- Partner with customer success and account managers to leverage customer interaction touch points and infuse personal, one-to-one programs.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- 5-7 years of experience in customer marketing, preferably at an enterprise technology company.
- A proven track record of delighting customers and creating successful marketing programs aimed at customers.
- Strong communication skills without a fear of over communication. This role will require effective collaboration and cross-functional coordination across internal and external contributors.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, able to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- A passion and strong understanding of developer customer personas and the landscape.
Qualifications : MBA from good B-Schools