Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:523 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Marketing Head - Supply Chain/Logistics/Last Mile Delivery - eScooter Startup (4-8 yrs)
We are seeking an experienced marketing professional with responsibility to design, implement, drive and own marketing initiatives across all channels (paid, social, Email, SEO, content). You must demonstrate deep understanding of digital marketing and have proven thought leadership in driving adoption, awareness and intent using digital marketing channels for B2C products.
- Responsible for achieving growth targets.
- Track organic and paid traffic performance.
- Analyse and design customer acquisition campaigns using web & app analytics data from on-page and off-page SEO efforts.
- Conceptualize and manage all digital marketing campaigns and be on the lookout for innovative customer acquisition and branding opportunities
- Develop a process to ensure content is topical, relevant, and up-to-date, providing visitors a personalized experience with the content to drive conversions.
- Manage web and social media content and rationalize, optimize, and oversee the structure and content of our web and app products
- Build brand awareness and visibility through online press releases, social media including industry specific articles on blogs and other relevant mediums
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success & RoI (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Use SEO, Email campaigns to drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Graduate/MBA from a reputed institute.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Digital Marketing across all pillars with focus on content, social media and email marketing
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in Marketing across all pillars with focus on content, social media and email marketing
- Curiosity to learn, ambition to progress, creativity to innovate, and the willingness to go that extra mile to achieve unprecedented success-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to assess market trends, growth possibilities, and areas of concern
- Sound knowledge and hands-on experience of SEO, paid marketing, and experience in revenue generation
- Prior experience of managing an entire digital marketing pillar