Marketing Head - Public Relations - Investment Research Firm (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Full time position, Remote possible
- Salary to be negotiated
Hiring for our key client- Savart is an AI & ML based investment research company. We provide affordable investment advisory and eliminate the guesswork involved in finding the right investment advisor. We require a content writer who is interesting in writing about investment concepts, tips, lifestyle, etc for our blog and social media. Moreover, we collaborate with a popular regional newspaper where we send articles to be published weekly. The writer would have the chance of writing these articles as well (it will be written in English).
- Responsible for incoming leads to the website.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Connecting with various media outlets to improve brand awareness.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
Experience: 5-7 years minimum in digital marketing (Google AdWords, Social media, Youtube, content marketing or the likes of it) AND (not or) PR/Publicist role.
Apply is if min. exp in role covered
Work from home - but must be willing to relocate as and when required.
Lead a small team of not more than 1-2 members to achieve the company goals in terms of lead generation and reach.
To explore other perks and detailed JD, click on www.connexdoor.com and create profile.