Deputy Manager at Genius Consultant
Views:324 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Marketing Head - Pharma (12-18 yrs)
Brand Strategy &Planning
- Assists in devising brand strategy and marketing plans and crafting SWOT for assigned brands/product portfolio of HCD- Ethical & Generic range.
- Devises annual marketing plan for HCD - Ethical and Generic range (assigned portfolio) in consultation with team & with approval from HOD for finalization.
- Prepares Brand wise budget (based on primary information from team) for HCD - Ethical & Generic range and presents to HOD for approval and finalization.
- Monitors expenditure and analyzes marketing spends of assigned brands for inputs on next year's budget and modifies budget based on the performance trend of Brands.
- Consumer Insight Conducts market visits to gather physician and consumer insights and business analytics to collect competitor information and meets
- Doctors/Retailers to understand reason for performance/ non-performance of the Brand.
- Creates briefs for consumer studies essential for understanding the changing role of brand in consumers- lives and crafts communication briefs for the brand, based on the business challenge, marketing objective and brand task at hand.
Brand Innovation & Activation
- Interfaces with internal resource/ external agencies for finalizing communication strategy, understanding effectiveness of brand messages and creative for the brand, including negotiations on timelines & cost.
- Prepares annual Calendar of Activation (COA) with cost break-up to track event activities and cost and monitors ATL & BTL planning & execution for brand building and extension in line with annual budgets.
- Drives region specific GTM and marketing and tactical interventions to drive business (like consumer promo, trade incentives, Field force incentives) and interfaces with supply chain for stock connectivity.
- Guides team to develop medico marketing materials (Detailer, Product Monographs, Leave Behind Literatures, Brand Reminders and Activation Campaigns) in sync with agreed annual calendar of activation (COA) and to execute Doctor Engagement Programs (OPD, DDC, BMD).
- Participates in product conceptualization, positioning and new product development in co-ordination with R&D, Operations and CQA and anchors for timely development and implementation of NPD launch.
Top line/Brand Performance Improvement
- Monitors overall Category / Brand health, product performance segment wise and aligns actions to Marketing/Brand strategy.
- Achieves top line performance of the assigned category/portfolio/focus brands in line with the organizational goal.
- Conducts data analysis to understand category and loss/gain in market share and different market penetration and consumption patterns.
- Reviews generation of MIS /review decks on brand(s) assigned, category,
- Gray Matters Consulting. 2019 Page 3 Privileged & Confidential competition and trade at regular intervals so as to result in effective brand management.
Bottom Line Improvement
- Developing optimum formulation to protect profitability and ensures bottom line improvement through formulation change, Product Life Cycle management, ensuring product sustainability etc.
- Assists in improving P&L of the assigned portfolio by reviewing & analyzing competition price and proposing price revision once in 6 months.
- Manages trade spends and participates by being a part of cost management committee to execute identified projects to optimize cost.
- People Management Executes staff deployment and drives motivation levels of the team, monitors engagement and facilitates resolution of issues to manage efficiency levels and drives timely delivery of all operational targets by the team