Marketing Head/Lead - Mental Wellness Platform (8-10 yrs)
Are you looking to work with therapy platforms where you can grow your career exponentially along with having an exposure to healthy lifestyle, then read on.
Our client is an online Counselling and Therapy platform that helps people deal with stress, anxiety and other concerns related to Mental Health. The website provides support related to issues that can be given counselling over phone, chat or video calls. Many clients look to a secretive means of getting their issues like academics, marital discord, parenting or social anxiety sorted. The platform ensures security and anonymous assistance for all clients as this therapy still carries a lot of stigma in our country.
With a team of certified counsellors with extensive training and professional experience, the company has done32,000 consultations in 35 countries till date. Their website also provides articles and awareness that help find solutions to different troubles faced by individuals. The platform is an answer to the burning problem of mental wellbeing that has come to the forefront due to the extraordinary times we are going through, and has seen healthy growth.
As a Marketing Head/Lead, you will be developing & executing B2C & B2B marketing strategy to acquire new users/corporates and retain/engage existing users.
What you will do:
- Ideating and leading design of marketing collateral for expressing product offering in the best possible way.
- Managing the creative process from concept to completion.
- Translating marketing objectives into clear actionable initiatives.
- Driving higher return on marketing spend.
- Leading and directing the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral.
- Ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Leading digital & offline campaigns across various platforms and optimize them for user acquisition.
What you need to have:
- MBA with at least 8 to 10 years of experience from Health/wellness background.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Prior experience in Marketing communication and Brand Building.
- Hands on experience in marketing innovation in campaigns and activities.
- Having deep knowledge and experience of digital marketing, public relations and content marketing.
- Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools.
- Communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills.
- Having good soft skills that enable them to inspire creativity and work well with different personality types all while juggling various projects.
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 12,00,000 to 15,00,000