Co-Founder at Mantras2Success Consultants
Views:206 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Marketing Head - HealthTech Firm (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Want to be part of the most disruptive, health tech company in India with a world-class team, long-term vision, and top global investors backing it up?
Head of Marketing will report directly to the CEO of the company and will and manage the team and efforts responsible for planning, implementation, and execution of all the digital and offline customer acquisition, retention, brand building initiatives. As the Head of marketing, you will focus on directly creating marketing programs that are ROI-driven, measurable, high impact, and viral in nature for a hyper-growth company. We are looking to team up with someone who is a passionate, high-energy person, a go-getter, and obsessive about data and metrics.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Create, own, and implement overall marketing strategies, providing leadership and direction to team members
2. Understanding the company's unique market position, its advantages, and challenges for marketing channels.
3. Develop, iterate and launch marketing programs, rolling out to multiple new markets and geographies
4. Manage and lead the Marketing team, PR efforts, Demand Generation, Platform Marketing, Product Marketing, Program Management, and Brand Management.
5. Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns that build the company's pipeline and also mature existing opportunities
6. Develop strategies for inbound and outbound campaigns including tactics such as SEM/SEO, Email, Social, affiliate, alliances, and more to build the lead database and increase qualified opportunity creation.
7. Manage, track, report, and present program budgets by channel - campaign costs, performance, and ROI through the demand generation lifecycle.
8. Provide marketing expertise to the Company by building, developing, and managing a marketing team capable of carrying out the necessary marketing strategies and tactics
9. The ability to articulate platform and brand vision to the community at large and also to internal teams
10. The candidate should be an enthusiastic, experienced, metrics-oriented marketer who enjoys challenges and pushing his/her limits
11. Ability to collaborate across departments
12. Result oriented and ready to take ownership
13. Must have a desire to make an impact and a high work ethic.
Requirements & Qualifications :
- MBA or equivalent working experience
- 6 to 10 years of progressive experience working in a marketing leadership role with experience in Digital (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliate, Alliances, Display Ads, Video Advertising, Retargeting, Mobile Marketing) and Offline (ATL, BTL, partnerships, PR and community management) marketing activities.
- Prior experience in Health tech and/or consumer Internet is highly preferred but not required
- Demonstrable success in creating, executing, and measuring marketing plans and campaigns across channels with a track record of successfully achieving KPIs in the technology-driven environment
- Outstanding communicator and creative thinker
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.