Marketing Head - FMCG/FMCD/D2C Business (12-18 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This is a CMO mandate for a leading D2C electronics major.
Client Details :
Our client is an Indian major that is growing from strength to strength in the FMCG/D2C space and with innovative strategies around sales and marketing, they have been one of the biggest names in the Indian market. They are looking for a Marketing Head to lead their brand presence in the Indian and International markets.
The incumbent would report into the founder and be responsible for:
- Overall RoI on the marketing budgets across online and offline modes of communication
- Maintaining and enhancing Brand awareness, Customer engagement, Customer retention, Spend per customer & other metrics.
- Performing market researches to understand consumer trends and preferences and to identify potential changes required in communication, outreach modes and products
- Understand feedback from Dealers / Distributors on customer requirements
- Understand competitor movement in the market in terms of product development / launches and marketing activities
- Ensuring that the product, pricing, packaging are in alignment with the customers and channel stakeholders
- Ensuring that the customer and channel communication is clear and consistent across marketing channels
- Define and implement marketing strategies in alignment with overall business plan and objectives; in collaboration with sales, R&D, commercials, operations
- Developing PR campaigns and developing a relationship with various industry stakeholders, to ensure Brand / product advocacy on relevant forums
- Building relationships with external 3rd parties in the marketing domain (creatives, media, campaigns, technology)
- Setting up marketing technologies to monitor the campaign effectiveness
The successful candidate should have:
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in brand marketing across FMCG/CD/D2C
- Proven track record of growing and scaling categories in their career
- Ability to thoroughly analyse business products and value propositions and put these into strategic thinking towards building brands
- The opportunity to work directly with the primary stakeholders within the organisation
- Work in an organisation which delivers faced paced growth and an opportunity towards wealth creation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Naviti Arora on +91 124 452 5410.
Contact - Naviti Arora - +91 124 452 5410
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.