Senior Consultant at Antal International
Views:576 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Marketing Head - eCommerce Fashion Business (8-12 yrs)
E-Commerce Business Head Responsibilities:
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Manage marketing team and digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition.
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media.
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development.
- Creating promotional strategy and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
- To manage P&L account.
- To manage buying, planning, operation and supply chain.
- E-Commerce Business Head Requirements:
- Degree in marketing management, business, information systems, or similar.
- Completion of a pertinent sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an e-commerce head.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Confidence developing and overseeing retail and E-Commerce-focused digital marketing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.