Marketing Dice - Senior General Manager - F&A Operations - CA/ICWA (15-25 yrs)
- Leading and spearheading F&A operations for Travel industry (multiple accounts- in airline /aviation industry)
- The Formulation and achievement of goals (vertical based), in link with corporate vision, mission and objectives for the Vertical / business
- The businesses will pan across global locations for WNS basis the allocation of multiple accounts.
- To ensure and oversee farming as well as hunting deliverables for the sustainable and profitable growth of businesses within the verticals as per the assigned targets prescribed the CXO office.
- Ensuring retention of profitability of business and accounts in terms of revenue and margins & strive towards positive growth of the same.
- Driving and sustaining a culture of ensuring client objectives are positively influenced with the requisite interventions within the dimension of re-engineering, transformation, capability etc.
- To ensure strategy, structure, staffing, skills, style and processes are synergistic with the vertical's objectives / super ordinate goal.
- Regular interaction with CXO level of client organization for business profitability.
- Participate in recruitment at all senior levels in the performance in the vision to ensure building a team with a strong customer orientation
- Managing the accounts as a business unit. Profit and loss account of the vertical to be managed as a separate entity. Grow the business / profitability as per KRA. To grow the company consistently & profitably to achieve an organisation with growth of people and turnover with good profit margins.
- Lead all diversifications/expansion projects for the accounts and their implementation/fruitification into business as planned using transformation is a pre requisite.
- Discuss and implement in consultation with the Business development / sales team on new products/services, market and alliance partners to further business
- Assessment of training needs for all team members.
- Integrates strong commercial acumen into functional responsibilities
- Undertakes responsibility for the business and people metrics of a business unit or functional group (tracking results, trouble shooting, managing and developing)
- Leads client interactions on behalf of the business unit and facilitates operating units alignment to the agreed upon service standards.
- Chartered Accountant / ICWA with minimum 16 + years of work experience in the BPO environment with leadership experience in F&A Processes.
- Airline / aviation experience or understanding of the airline industry is mandatory
- Adept with new technologies in BPS industry
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Proven team leadership and people management skills (ability to handle large teams)
- Proven client management skills
- Deep understanding of business processes and off-shore business environment
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and multi-task
- Domain understanding of F&A
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Willing to travel
- Co-ordination and program management skills required to interface with various stakeholders
- Transformation mindset is a mandate. Hence we need candidates with demonstrated ability of transformation with cost benefits and productivity benefits delivered.