Marketing Dice - Senior General Manager - F&A Operations - CA/ICWA (15-25 yrs)
- Leading and spearheading F&A operations for Travel industry (multiple accounts- in airline /aviation industry)
- The Formulation and achievement of goals (vertical based), in link with corporate vision, mission and objectives for the Vertical / business
- The businesses will pan across global locations for WNS basis the allocation of multiple accounts.
- To ensure and oversee farming as well as hunting deliverables for the sustainable and profitable growth of businesses within the verticals as per the assigned targets prescribed the CXO office.
- Ensuring retention of profitability of business and accounts in terms of revenue and margins & strive towards positive growth of the same.
- Driving and sustaining a culture of ensuring client objectives are positively influenced with the requisite interventions within the dimension of re-engineering, transformation, capability etc.
- To ensure strategy, structure, staffing, skills, style and processes are synergistic with the vertical's objectives / super ordinate goal.
- Regular interaction with CXO level of client organization for business profitability.
- Participate in recruitment at all senior levels in the performance in the vision to ensure building a team with a strong customer orientation
- Managing the accounts as a business unit. Profit and loss account of the vertical to be managed as a separate entity. Grow the business / profitability as per KRA. To grow the company consistently & profitably to achieve an organisation with growth of people and turnover with good profit margins.
- Lead all diversifications/expansion projects for the accounts and their implementation/fruitification into business as planned using transformation is a pre requisite.
- Discuss and implement in consultation with the Business development / sales team on new products/services, market and alliance partners to further business
- Assessment of training needs for all team members.
- Integrates strong commercial acumen into functional responsibilities
- Undertakes responsibility for the business and people metrics of a business unit or functional group (tracking results, trouble shooting, managing and developing)
- Leads client interactions on behalf of the business unit and facilitates operating units alignment to the agreed upon service standards.
- Chartered Accountant / ICWA with minimum 16 + years of work experience in the BPO environment with leadership experience in F&A Processes.
- Airline / aviation experience or understanding of the airline industry is mandatory
- Adept with new technologies in BPS industry
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Proven team leadership and people management skills (ability to handle large teams)
- Proven client management skills
- Deep understanding of business processes and off-shore business environment
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and multi-task
- Domain understanding of F&A
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Willing to travel
- Co-ordination and program management skills required to interface with various stakeholders
- Transformation mindset is a mandate. Hence we need candidates with demonstrated ability of transformation with cost benefits and productivity benefits delivered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.