Marketing Data Analyst - Ayurveda Platform (2-3 yrs)
Marketing Data Analyst - Comprehensive Ayurveda Platform
- Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements.
- They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
- Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- As a Marketing Data Analyst, you will be researching and identifying ways to build the company's brand and acquire new clients.
What you will do :
- Analyzing sales funnels and customer intent
- Measuring the ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement
- Tracking email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitoring budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conducting competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommending website and campaign optimizations
- Researching and implementing marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Working closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Work experience as a Marketing Data Analyst or similar role
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Experience with PPC campaigns
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical abilities
Salary Offered : 9-10 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.