Director at Four A Consulting LLP
Views:719 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Marketing & Communications Professional - Education (2-4 yrs)
- Basic understanding of marketing & sales principles and customer service practices
- Ability to create, manage and coordinate marketing activities and processes to promote the events
- Develop a pipeline by qualifying key client profiles for the event.
- Apply sales development best practices with email, phone, and social outreach to connect with new prospects for delegation and nominee
- Identify appropriate corporate sponsorship opportunities.
- Negotiate and finalize sales agreements as requested, ensuring the exchange of approved and signed contracts.
- Work with the curator to make sure that the events programs are consistently fascinating and have a strong content line-up Communication
- Research, pitch and connect with the tech leaders as a delegate, sponsor, nominee, and speaker.
- Work closely with the speakers and nominee to ensure on delivery of their talk
- Planning and organizing production of the event
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing on budgets and timescales with Event Agencies and Vendors
- Overseeing production processes