Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:298 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Marketing Communication Role - Insurance Brokerage & Risk Management Services (10-15 yrs)
Our client is an American global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago). The firm was established in 1927 and is one of the largest insurance brokers in the world.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to:
- Day-to-day management and oversight of marketing resources. Provide coaching, feedback, and assess team skills and aptitude. Be accountable for developing each team member and motivating them to high performance. Ensure the proper training and technical accesses are in place for marketing resources.
- Work with marketing resources to ensure requests are completed accurately and in accordance with standard practices / guidelines and defined service level agreements.
- Serve as the point of contact for management, prioritization, and coordination of all marketing work intake requests for digital and Art requests.
- Own the intake process, assign resources to work requests and manage fair distribution of work requests across the marketing resources.
- Provide status updates/reports for corporate marketing leadership.
- Serve as point of contact for corporate marketing leads on resources/tasks/deliverables.
- Keep informed about the latest developments in corporate marketing and communicate information to marketing team.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of company's business model, divisions, products and services, operations, and tools.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have:
- BA/BS in marketing, operations, IT or relevant business experience, MBA or equivalent preferred.
- 10+ years' experience in marketing or related field., with a concentration in digital marketing or creative management.
- 4+ years of experience at a leadership level, managing teams.
- Experience with a variety of online tools, inclusive of content management systems, CRM (Salesforce), web analytics, graphic design tools (Adobe Creative Cloud).
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Successful track record managing people and processes.
- Manage a team of about 30 offshored roles (Headed by an SDM at present). More roles will be added in times to come.
- Work closely with CHRO to build the Offshore center Brand for the company in India. We are ~ 7500 colleagues across 5 locations.
- Work with company Brokers India (our India front office) to help build and execute their MarCom strategy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.