Senior Consultant - Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:120 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Marketing Automation & Retention Role - eCommerce (5-9 yrs)
Marketing automation and retention
Job Purpose :
This role will be responsible formulating and executing the strategy for enhancing overall customer engagement through the creation and implementation of wide range of rewards and loyalty programs and automated campaigns that focus on increasing the revenue per active consumer, increasing visits, and the reduction of churn of valuable consumers.
- Create insight from data to generate recommendations for upsell and increase the revenue per patient.
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers.
Loyalty Program Management:
- Establish and optimize loyalty programs to drive cross-product adoption and improve retention rates and life-time value.
- Lead projects around loyalty marketing, loyalty program design, data-based marketing, wallet, subscription, coupon schemes, referral programs etc.
- Work on CRM tools to create journeys for existing users which help engage them more and bring them back to the platform along with generating higher revenue.
- Perform research & data based diagnostic assessments to measure effectiveness of client loyalty & CRM programs and benchmark them with competition/industry best practices.
- Own all aspects of budgeting, forecasting, tracking, reporting and auditing on key performance metrics for the loyalty, retention and related functions.
- Designing and building automated marketing campaign flows.
- Build and manage customer experience campaigns across business verticals..
- Responsible for multi-channel (email, sms, app notifications etc) marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in marketing, statistics, computer science, or other related fields.
- 5-7 Years of experience in marketet automation and customer lifecycle management roles.
- Expert in marketing automation tools like Marketo, Salesforce, Clevertap, Adobe.
- Strong problem-solving, data visualization and verbal communication skills. Should be able to engage senior management with data.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively with different people in engineering, marketing, and creative fields.
Key Skills: Data Analysis, Data visualization, Team Work, Cross-Team Coordination.