AVP - HR at Mirus Solutions
Views:154 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Marketing Analytics Role - BFS (4-7 yrs)
- Looking for 4 to 7 years of experience in Marketing Analytics (Campaign) Use statistical models to identify & create the Marketing Campaigns opportunities through propensity scorecards
- Campaign Management, Campaign effectiveness, Loyalty management
- Marketing Strategies, Logistic Regression, Predictive Modelling, Statistical Modelling, Discriminant Analysis, Correspondence Analysis,Conjoint Analysis.
- Stakeholder Management: Engage with stakeholders and providing key inputs while designing of campaigns.
- Maintain and create performance reports to guide continuous improvement on digital performance digital campaigns.
- Ensure consistent testing and analysis with proper test design on performance marketing campaigns
- Work on paid campaigns for digital lending products
- Reporting campaign performance and creating monthly dashboards
- Sound analytical background and experience in creating statistical models, Clustering, Segmentation
- Sound working knowledge with Tools- Python, R, SAS
- Good communication skills and clarity of thought while discussing ideas
- To have a strong understanding of various digital platforms
- Should be flexible to work across different products as and when required
- They are looking for an experienced, analytics professional as a Manager with excellent project and resource management skills.
- Consult with marketing stakeholders to formulate and frame the business questions in the context of business objectives, gather and vet the relevant data, analyze the trends and patterns.