AVP - HR at Mirus Solutions
Views:163 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Marketing Analytics Role - BFS (4-7 yrs)
- Looking for 4 to 7 years of experience in Marketing Analytics (Campaign) Use statistical models to identify & create the Marketing Campaigns opportunities through propensity scorecards
- Campaign Management, Campaign effectiveness, Loyalty management
- Marketing Strategies, Logistic Regression, Predictive Modelling, Statistical Modelling, Discriminant Analysis, Correspondence Analysis,Conjoint Analysis.
- Stakeholder Management: Engage with stakeholders and providing key inputs while designing of campaigns.
- Maintain and create performance reports to guide continuous improvement on digital performance digital campaigns.
- Ensure consistent testing and analysis with proper test design on performance marketing campaigns
- Work on paid campaigns for digital lending products
- Reporting campaign performance and creating monthly dashboards
- Sound analytical background and experience in creating statistical models, Clustering, Segmentation
- Sound working knowledge with Tools- Python, R, SAS
- Good communication skills and clarity of thought while discussing ideas
- To have a strong understanding of various digital platforms
- Should be flexible to work across different products as and when required
- They are looking for an experienced, analytics professional as a Manager with excellent project and resource management skills.
- Consult with marketing stakeholders to formulate and frame the business questions in the context of business objectives, gather and vet the relevant data, analyze the trends and patterns.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.