Recruitment Manager at SV Talent Partners
Views:524 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Marketing Analytics Role - B2B SaaSFirm (2-10 yrs)
Convosight is the world's first community management platform for entrepreneurs who are looking to build, grow, engage, and monetize their online communities. The product has been launched initially for Facebook Groups Admins.
- Website: www.convosight.com
- In the news: VC Circle $4MM Funding Raised via Sequoia's Surge and Ivycap Ventures. Sequoia India's Surge Online Communities- an Ocean of information and Conversations
There are over 1Bn people in groups across millions of groups. It is a safe and trusted place for many to connect with similar minded people to both seek and share information/opinions, discuss topics, and give referrals/recommendations.
What are we doing
Convosight provides a platform for Community Admins to manage, track and grow and monetise communities. Using techniques in Machine Learning and Conversation Analytics, we provide them with recommendations for engagement and growth in members, group moderation & and insights and reports to track their progress and impact they are creating.
Our Achievements so far
Launched in October 2019, we have more than 3000 communities onboarded on the platform with 30M+ members. The growth has been in communities spanning across several categories such as parenting, hobbies, sports and fitness, entertainment, food and nutrition etc.
Testimonials from Admins: https://www.convosight.com/blogs/group-admin-testimonials/
Join our Journey-
We built Baby Destination from scratch and scaled and monetised over 20 parenting and women communities to over 1.2 Million members in 2.5 Yrs, Organically and are now creating an ecosystem to enable millions of community entrepreneurs to flourish. Communities are driven by purpose and we have found ours--building a platform for the next billion communities!!
Tamanna Dhamija, Tarun Dhamija, Kartik Bansal
We are seeking self driven, knowledgeable and smart individuals who are excited about being a part of one of the fastest growing startups in the country. Sounds like you? Get in touch with us, NOW!
About the Role:
We are looking for a superb analytical thinker with a strong grasp on product and marketing analytics. User Segmentation, Cohort Analysis, Usage and Trend Analysis, User Funnel and tracking will be completely owned by you. High curiosity and passion to help setup and scale analytics to help drive product and marketing decisions. Strong hands on experience in MixPanel and SQL is a Must. You should be able to accurately capture the pulse of the users on the platform.
- You will be able to enable product and marketing decisions through meaningful insights on users.
- Explore user cohorts, create segments, analyze product usage and create insightful dashboards on Mixpanel and Excel/Google Sheets
- Track marketing funnels across both paid and organic (Facebook, Google, other social media).
- Create and own product tracking with Technology.
- Manage custom analytics projects by product, marketing and business strategy team.
- Minimum 2 Yrs experience on using Mixpanel and other CRM analytics tools.
- Fluent with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Good hands-on experience in writing SQL Queries or Integration
- Very strong attention to details
- Bachelors/Master's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics
- FB, Google Analytics tools
- R programming
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.