HR at Market Xcel Data Matrix Private Limited
Views:199 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Market Xcel Data Matrix - AVP/SPD - Qualitative Research - Primary (8-13 yrs)
- A result-oriented professional with 12 plus years of experience in the field of B2C/B2B Market Research. Should have worked closely with brand managers or research buyers in client side.
- Work with SVP/MD for managing Business Development and P&L management - including budgets for the Business Unit. A go getter who shall engineer the growth of the Unit working closely with Clients to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and teams to optimize project management, ensuring quality delivery of research documents within scheduled timelines by demonstrating great learning attitude and problem-solving skills. One who has managed a large team of Individuals, aligned with different Research Practices enabling them to deliver cutting edge deliveries.
- Manage key research deliverables, including but not limited to: large research studies, white papers, case studies, presentations and webinars, guidebooks, templates, round-table discussions, or custom, in-bound research requests. Curating new methods and approaches to execute Research projects for better outcomes.
- Attract, retain and develop high potential employees properly using global, regional and local development opportunities.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Ensure that the appropriate level of service and support is provided to maximize client retention and contract renewals. Ensure any client escalation that may arise are responded effectively.
- Continually innovate, develop, and suggest enhancements such as new methods of analysis or service techniques, with a view to always being - one step ahead- of our competitors
- Part of Strategic account planning and forecasting of accounts and assessing new business opportunities, retention and growth of existing business and clients.
- Management of third-party relationships, including contract negotiations and performance tracking. Lead Team Effectively to achieve clients and business objectives including managing cross function teams within the corporate structure.
- Overseeing the conduct of analytics though the integration of complex datasets around assessments, segmentation, targeting strategies, hypothesis testing, pilot experiment design and predictive analytics
- Accountable for having a strategic view of the client's business and developing, building and maintaining strong relationships in client organizations.
- Develop actionable conclusions from studies and effectively communicate them to board level audiences.
- Build relationships by impressing clients to the extent that they become advocates.
- Identify new areas for Innovation to explore based on awareness of key behavioral, cultural, and societal shifts.
- Sound judgment, knowledge and passion for product innovation and value of consumer insights to create the future.
- Thorough understanding of markets, research methodologies and techniques
- Good organizer with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Expertise in analytical skills and the ability to interpret research data accurately.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to hold stance and maintain a positive, motivational attitude, especially in challenging scenarios.
- Excellent sales/negotiation skills and a hunger to develop new business.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills for internal and external client
- Ability to facilitate workshop sessions around the insights, personas, journey maps, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience.
- High comfort level in working and navigating within ambiguity and dynamic work environment.