Talent Acquisition-Director at Confidential
Views:712 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Market Strategy Role - Manufacturing Firm - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (0-2 yrs)
Market Strategy (only FEMALE CANDIDATES)
- Qualification BE/B Tech and MBA from Premium Institute.
- Works with marketing teams to provide general marketing and strategy support to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Helps to develop marketing plans by preparing basic market research and pricing analyses.
- Involved in quantitative and qualitative analyses of industry trends, technology, market sizing, etc. to drive strategic decision making
- Supports special projects and provides market input to further the understanding of specific aspects of the market.
- Applies strategic frameworks to analyze opportunities and develop solutions;
- Presents data to manager for discussion and interpretation.
- Learns the role of Marketing on Value Package Introduction project teams as an observer; may support other marketing team members with assigned responsibilities.
- Learns the global brand strategy and how to align work products to that strategy.
- Works with leaders to develop marketing communication plans; prepares drafts of marketing communications.
- Provides project management support and communicates plans, deadlines, and achievements to project team members.
- Learns about relevant marketing and sales systems and processes; collects customer satisfaction data to present to manager for discussion and interpretation.
- Teams with and collaborates across regions and business units.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Plans and aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Resourcefulness - Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Translating Relevant Market Data - Collects and categorizes customer voices and market information by leveraging appropriate research tools and techniques; analyzes research findings to identify opportunities to deliver customer solutions.
Market Analysis - Researches information using meaningful and valid sources and data to expand your knowledge of markets; analyzes findings by connecting dots and identifying trends to create a coherent image of the market; summarizes relevant insights by condensing, prioritizing, and translating how these impact our business.Channel Awareness - Explains and contextualizes industry structure, dynamics, and path to market in order to advance organizational goals.
Marketing Plan Management - Develops marketing mix recommendations based on the 4 P's (Product, Price, Promotion, and Placement) to meet customer needs and achieve business objectives; guides and influences cross-functional implementation and creates framework to evaluate market responses and business performance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.