Associate at Aurion Solutions
Views:5714 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Market Risk Role - Fixed Income - Investment Bank (3-6 yrs)
The Fixed Income department covers mainly following activities :
- Produce Risk Analysis for FO, VAR, Stress VAR, Stress Test, Expected shortfall analyze, FRTB reporting and certify all financial aggregates and risk indicators on market activities for their partners and stakeholders for Fixed Income / Commodities / Exotic Desk.
- Support business lines, Risk and Finance departments on evolution request and ad hoc requests, of which :
a. Control risk limits (market and counterparty) and follow-up of breaches.
b. Inform Risk and FO in case of limit breaches and communicate its corresponding analysis
1. Certification of VaR/SVaR/STT/ES/FRTB reports
2. Provide commentaries for Market risk metrics swing using different sensitivities like rate, credit, CIM, Basis and verification of market data.
3. Interact with internal clients like FO, onshore team, reconciliation, operations : Trade support, RISQ, VAL and Commando team.
4. In the process of chaining (Market Data, MIS reporting)
5. Understanding the risks associated with different products
6. Control aspects: market risk, credit risk.
7. The analyst is responsible for the production of several sensitive metrics and various reports to inform management and FO on different risk exposures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.