Senior Executive - Recruitment at Aarch Solutions
Views:385 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Market Risk Role - BFSI - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (7-12 yrs)
Market Risk Role specifics:-
- Market Analysts & Certification Community (MACC). MACC was created to strengthen our expertise in the analysis of results and risks and increase our proximity with trading activities. MACC's major stakes will be to meet the regulatory challenges of tomorrow, to accompany the development of the business lines and to enable GBS to meet its ambitions in terms of client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Ultimately, our task will be to ensure that FO (front office), Group Risk Department and Department of Finance are able to carry out their respective roles within a carefully-controlled risk and cost management structure.
The department covers mainly the following activities:
- Produce Risk Analysis for FO, VAR, Stress VAR, Stress Test, Expected shortfall analyze and certify all financial aggregates and risk indicators on market activities for their partners and stakeholders for Fixed Income / Commodities / Exotic Desk.
- Support business lines, Risk and Finance departments on evolution request and ad hoc requests, of which:
- Control risk limits (market and counterparty) and follow-up of breaches.
- Inform Risk and FO in case of limit breaches and communicate its corresponding analysis
1. Certification of VaR/SVaR/STT/ES
2. Provide commentaries for Market risk metrics swing using different sensitivities like rate, credit, CIM, Basis and verification of market data. Interact with internal clients like FO, onshore team, reconciliation, oper : trade support, RISQ, VAL and Commando team.
4. In the process of chaining (Market Data, MIS reporting)
5. Understanding the risks associated with different products
6. Control aspects: market risk, credit risk.
7. The analyst is responsible for the production of several sensitive Metrics
8. Studied from Premium Institute, preferably MBA and any certification like FRM or PRM will be an added advantage.
9. Engineering Background with relevant work experience into Market Risk, Banking Book domain.
10. Should have worked under regulations like IRBB, ILAAP
11. Should have core Model development or validation experience, can also look into profiles from Trading book, credit risk domain
12. Strong technical base
Models for your reference:
- Behavioral Models
- Pre Payment Models
- Non Maturity Deposits
- Roll over prediction model
- Off balance sheet conversion prediction model
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.