Consultant at Gi Group - Elixir Consulting
Views:115 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Market Risk Reporting Role - BFS/KPO (1-3 yrs)
Global Risk Market Risk Reporting - Mumbai
Role & Responsibilities:
- As a member of the Global MR Reporting team, contribute to a continued drive to standardise dashboards, reports and EUC processes driving simplicity and efficiency.
- Development of new reports and dashboards ensuring they are suitable to the audience
- Provide support to Market Risk Management in using reporting tools through which Market Risk reporting packages are produced
- Manage reporting governance in line with the Risk-wide reporting governance policy and procedures
- Work with Risk technology to ensure that daily report production runs smoothly and that issues are reported and long term issues are recorded and prioritised accordingly
- Continuous improvement of our reporting systems and processes by driving industry best practices forward in the organisation
- Manage and participate in strategic Market Risk projects and workstreams
- Prototyping solutions using the array of tools available to deliver tactical solutions while having an ability to think strategically about longer term IT solutions
- Management of key relationships with stakeholders, including but not limited to Risk Managers, Business analysts and the end users
- Co-operation with other interdependent departments / projects to ensure cohesiveness in risk reporting requirements and solution delivery
- Good understanding of Financial Markets, products and Risk Management.
- Foundation in Market Risk principles.
- Strong communication and client facing skills.
- Strong analytical skills to assist in the articulation of business requirements & data analysis at a detailed level.
- The ability to drive, manage and implement multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Readiness to work according to set deadlines
- Knowledge of Python, Data visualisation techniques (Power BI/Tableau/Alteryx), Excel/VBA, SAP Business Objects
- Business modelling, requirements management and testing skills.
- Insight into the 'typical' reporting challenges facing large, complex financial institutions and experience in solving these challenges.
- Ability to work independently and self-organised.