HR at Leading Investment Bank
Views:456 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Market Risk Professional - Traded Credit - Investment Bank (3-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Liasing with the Risk Managers in the trading centers on a daily basis to help manage their market exposure, set and review risk strategies.
- Daily analysis and interpretation of the results of risk sensitivities and stress tests.
- Preparation of risk reports for traders and senior business management
- Monitoring and administration of risk limits and resolution of limit excesses
- Ad-hoc risk views and drill down analysis of less transparent risks and issues of importance to senior Risk Management/Trading Heads
- Work on and lead various projects that will drive improvement in our Risk Management capabilities
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Knowledge of Derivatives products (including exotics) Markets, Economics
- 3 - 8 years of experience in Market Risk/Stress testing, preferably on the fixed income side on trading/risk management
- Masters (MBA preferred) from a reputed institution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills -- Collaborate with people across the globe and lead projects
- Python, Excel VBA skills would be an added advantage