Talent Acquisition Role at getinz
Views:162 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Market Researcher - Education (8-12 yrs)
- Purpose of this role is to use research and data intelligence to produce insights into customer behavior to help guide strategy and decision making to support IDP's 'customer first' transformation
- Inform IDP's global Research program with relevant insights and intelligence developed from research, data analysis activity.
- Develop reports to share observations and recommendations with relevant business departments.
- Monitor the quality and effectiveness of datasets and develop strategies for their enhancement or efficiencies
- Undertake analysis to identify business growth opportunity, contributing data/insights to business cases for new products and services
- Requires demonstrated intermediate research experience, ideally in a consulting/professional services role
- Requires excellent data and English skills (IELTS 7 or better)
- Requires demonstrated intermediate or above Excel and PPT capability
- Requires a demonstrated customer first mindset
- Requires passion for data and analysis with demonstrated ability to turn complex data into actionable insight, communicate opportunities and recommendations via professional written reports and presentations as appropriate to the audience and medium
- Strong business acumen with the ability to provide appropriate context to offer the 'so what' as well as the 'what' to identify and seize commercial opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.