Senior Consultant at Iris Bizcon Pvt Ltd
Views:2737 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Market Intelligence Role - Power Sector (2-6 yrs)
Our Client is India's leading integrated power transmission developer and solutions provider, focused on addressing complex challenges in the sector by tackling the key constraints of time, space and capital.
They believe that electricity access transforms societies and delivers long-lasting social impact.
The role entails support in research related to power sector, with a specific focus on key areas of strategic interest. It includes identifying sectorial trends, both regional and global, provide insights and curate customized reports for C-Suite & key internal stakeholders. In addition, s/he would also be expected to support in execution of projects driven by the Strategy team.
- Perform sectorial scan & keep the organisation posted of relevant sectorial trends & news
- Provide insights that support strategic decision-making
- Deliver topical deep dives - Conduct in-depth research on topics relevant to the business and present key-findings in consumable format
- Support delivery of annual report and other presentations to senior leadership with inputs on market / sector
- Curate customized research reports for C-Suite
- Develop and maintain relationship with key internal stakeholders to identify emerging needs and business challenges
- Provide research support to key internal stakeholders as per request. Create a pull from them to enhance their use of strategic analysis and market and competitor intelligence
- Support initiatives driven by Strategy / Marcom team & other function related responsibilities
Education : MBA from a premier institute with min 2yrs to 3yrs experience in power sector.
Functional Requirements :
- Develop an understanding of company's strategy, vision & goals
- Familiarity with power sector, research methodologies, frameworks, data sources& evaluation of their credibility and potential utility
- Ability to conduct carpet research as well as customized analysis, distil large volumes of data available & narrative reports and present it in concise form
- Ability to liaison with multiple stakeholders& strong project management skills
- Financial Lead the functional budgeting exercise (functional responsibility)