Markem-Imaje - Assistant Manager - Control & Compliance (5-9 yrs)
Reports to: Finance Controller
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for Internal controls design and ensuring there are operating effectively within the company
- Serves a single point of contact for internal controls and corporate compliance.
- Monitors and reports the remediation status of all gaps identified, incl. findings from Internal and External Audit Teams.
- Builds strong and cooperative relationships at all levels of the organization and provide trainings to Finance and other functions.
- Perform monthly / periodical controls testing and reporting.
- Responsible for entire Secretarial and Corporate Laws compliances, including but not limited to conducting Board Meetings / statutory submissions, Annual Returns, CSR compliances.
- Perform all regulatory activities and provide legal support / coordination for various legal notices / statutory notices / submissions / liaising etc.
- Support in drafting various agreements / repository of all contracts / Govt licences & Registrations and filings/ carry out amendments and modifications / RBI compliances.
- Work closely with Project team to perform controls environment in New factory project, including establishing SOD and RCM for all processes / SOPs.
- Should be able to provide representations to various Govt bodies / regulatory authorities as & when needed.
- Qualified CS- Inter/CA Inter/ICWA with approx. 5-7 years of experience in corporate compliances and Internal Control.
- Strong financial analytics skills as well as US GAAP and local regulations.
- Ability to multi - task and support various projects.
- Strong knowledge of company processes and transaction walkthroughs.
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office tools.