HR Manager at Marcellus Investment Managers
Views:218 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Marcellus - Product Manager - CRM System (3-5 yrs)
Product Manager - CRM
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Be the Product Owner for the CRM system, owning the product roadmap, ongoing developments and backlogs
2. Requirement elicitation and creating user stories to capture user needs, while working in collaboration with users from other teams like - operations, marketing, sales, and finance.
3. Handling integrations with third party systems to create end-to-end digital process flows, with the CRM at the heart of it. Integration will include API based or custom integrations with marketing tools, web portals, payment-technology platform etc.
4. Managing a cluster of surround systems that integrate with CRM eg: Survey portal, payment Tech Portal, Whatsapp for Business Portal etc.
5. Project Managing development and delivery of new modules and change requests with IT development partner and external agencies.
6. Contribute in optimising system architecture by ensuring data consistency, enhancing straight through processing and eliminating redundant flows and code
7. Assist in training functional users on new processes and modules
8. Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend workarounds
9. Contributing in Innovation projects with disruptive business value
10. Work on projects related to customer experience
FUNCTIONAL & BEHAVIOURAL KNOWLEDGE :
1. Product management skills - developing, managing and prioritising a product roadmap encompassing new developments and change requests taking into account competing business needs for implementation. Preferably with experience of working on leading CRM platforms such as Salesforce or Dynamics
2. Prior coding experience in any of the Object oriented Programming languages like Java/C++/.Net. Knowledge of Databases and SQL
3. Ability to create convincing business cases to help visualize business benefits to stakeholders
4. Active interest in Enterprise Architecture, System Thinking and Business Strategy
PROBLEM SOLVING :
1. Ability to do impact analysis before new validations, flows or processes are written
2. Collaborate with stakeholders to design technical solutions to meet business needs
3. Ability to simplify and optimise developments and identify logically conflicting processes and suggest workarounds/allternative
4. Troubleshoot errors and implement suitable solutions in a timely manner
1. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with evolving requirements.
2. Ability to control scope and drive clarity on requirements, while proactively engaging with business teams to provide necessary requirements
3. Excellent collaboration, influencing and communication skills
TYPICAL SCOPE & IMPACT :
1. Key contributor to organisational success by being responsible for managing and maintaining the enterprise CRM platform, which is the heart of all organisational processes
2. Contribute to end to end digitalisation of processes using the CRM platform, surround systems and third-party services
3. Make it as easy as possible for users of any technical level to use the CRM system
4. Stay constantly updated on the platform's new tools, capabilities, and updates and influence adaptation of new functionality by the broader team
MINIMUM & PREFERRED EDUCATION :
- Bachelor's degree in technology or engineering in one of these areas Computer Science, IT, Data-Science, Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Preferred Master's in one of these areas -Product management, Data Science and BI, Operations Management, Business Analytics
MINIMUM & PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS :
- Experienced product manager with 3-5 years of experience in managing technology products and strong business analytics skills. It is desired that at least 2 years of experience is in managing CRM (customer relationship management) products with hands-on experience on platforms like Salesforce, MS Dynamics, CRM Next etc. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience in financial services domain.