Senior HR Associate at MAQ Software
Views:555 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
MAQ Software - Presales Manager - Proposal Development (6-8 yrs)
- MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions use Big Data and advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server, AI and Cognitive Services including Azure Machine Learning, the latest cloud computing trends including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the latest form factors such as iOS and Android.
- The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past twenty years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Application Development, and Data Platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services.
- Recently, MAQ Software was honored for the 9th time as one of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 1% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing nine or more times.
Our Culture :
- We foster an intense work culture with a can-do attitude. All our key managers come from excellent educational backgrounds and have significant experience growing a company and mentoring software engineers. Due to our smaller size, we adopt the latest technologies and computing trends ahead of the larger industry players. As a part of the company's globally distributed engineering team, our engineers gain exposure to the latest software engineering practices and fast development cycles.
- Our developers routinely work on challenging technical problems that utilize the latest technologies for fast-paced software delivery.
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced candidate to support pre-sales on a dedicated basis to drive and manage programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
Key Responsibilities :
- Strong experience in creating end-to-end proposals and presentations across technologies
- Ability to understand proposal requirements and envision the response as per RFP guidelines
- Create proposed architecture, storyboarding, and operating model for the proposal; Ability to effectively collaborate with different internal teams to understand their solution architecture and create architecture for the proposal
- Work with SMEs, solution architects, UI/UX teams, and other functional teams as needed to create proposals
- Work with development team, as required, to create POCs for proposals
- Responsible for writing and reviewing sales proposals for data management and analytics services
- Create presentations for comparative study and other sales-related documents
- Understands industry domain and conducts competitive analysis for creating proposals
- Research on competitive analysis, industry case studies, writing and reviewing sales proposals
- Assist teams in developing and generating strategies, themes, and differentiators for responses
- Author proposals to create a compelling story for standard company information, industry and technology assets, solution content, methodology and tools, project management, etc.
- Good understanding on privacy, security, performance, sales life cycle, and global delivery models (Agile, DevOps execution, etc)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Candidate can come from education background - B. Tech./B.E. (CSE/IT), M. Tech. (CS/IT), BCA + MCA/B.Sc. (IT) + MCA/B.Sc. (CS) + MBA with a minimum of 60% across academic years
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in creating technical solutions/technical proposals/product development background
- Experience in Technical and Content writing
- Highly collaborative orientation. Aptitude for working with colleagues across a range of seniority levels and areas of subject matter expertise
- Experience managing multiple projects and competing timelines
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively
- Attention to detail and great observation skills
- Diligence and commitment to meet stringent deadlines