Senior HR Associate at MAQ Software
Views:4830 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
MAQ Software - Manager/Lead - US Recruitment (4-8 yrs)
We are actively seeking a Recruitment Manager to manage staffing operations. If you have a strong interest in technologies (particularly Microsoft Technologies), possess good written and verbal communication skills and have been performing well in a team lead role in a staffing/ RPO organization, you could be the right person for us.
Your key result areas as percentage of your overall work items will be :
Drive and Manage U.S. Recruitment Team (50%)
- Handle end to end recruitment process.
- Manage and mentor the US Recruitment Team
- Review and improve team's performance through one-on-ones
- Provide regular reports to US recruitment team including daily recruitment updates, competitor analysis, etc.
- Coordinate with the on-site team for daily requirement
- Set targets for team members
- Maintain health, accuracy and freshness of the candidate database
- Handle backend operations for the US team (Employee Verification, etc.)
Source Candidates (30%)
- Analyze open position requirements and post the job requirements on Internet job boards on weekly basis
- Deliver starts per month as per targets specified
- Source candidates for Microsoft for temporary contract positions for MAQ Consulting
- Source resumes from job portals and various networking sites
- Screen candidates and enter qualified candidates in the application tracking system
- Touch base with the candidates and follow up on regular basis
Train Team Members (20%)
- Train team on U.S. Recruitment process.
- Review and integrate recruitment techniques for effective sourcing.
Candidate Profile :
- First class graduate with MBA (Marketing/ HR/ Operations) from a good university
- 6+ years in U.S. Recruitments and hiring experience
- Willing to work from 9 pm IST to 6 am IST (US West Coast Daytime) to communicate with US candidates
- English medium schooling background is required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to communicate and convince a wide range of applicants
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing and competitive environment
- Should have excellent networking skills with the creativity to tap candidates
- Prior experience into U.S. Recruitment for Microsoft Corporation, USA preferred
Compensation : 10 to 14 lakhs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.