Senior HR Associate at MAQ Software
Views:353 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
MAQ Software - IT Recruiter (3-5 yrs)
Talent Acquisition (~70%) :
- Partner with senior leadership and recruiting to develop workforce plans and staffing models that support business objectives and advance the business and functions (talent acquisition, onboarding, development, talent movement)
- Create detailed plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and calendar of events.
Lateral Recruitment :
- Build a pipeline of quality talent for a diverse group of functions like technology, managerial roles and other support function roles for current and future openings
- Improve sourcing and shortlisting by collaborating with the hiring managers and specific engineering teams to update the technical requirements and functional requirements of the various open positions
- Innovate sourcing and create multiple channels to create consistence inflow of quality applicants.
- Raise the quality bar and inculcate the practice of hiring Great People rather than Good People. One great person is better than three good people.
- Reduce the cost of hiring by using the internal resources for all aspects of recruitment
- Define TAT on each position, take ownership and aggressively follow up to the closure of the position
- Deliver regular reporting on pipeline, forecast and other metrics
Campus Recruitment :
- For campus recruitment, manage university specific campus teams to ensure appropriate selection of team members; clear role definitions/responsibilities; Coach and prepare the campus team members for campus visits; coordinate closely to ensure unified recruiting approach.
- Collaborate with the Campus sponsors and cross-functional campus managers to develop university recruiting strategies at targeted universities
- Develop operational plans and branding activities at assigned schools along with the campus leads, to attract top early career talent.
- Develop relationships with placement officers, department heads, faculty/staff, alumni and student organizations.
- Develop, implement and execute on-campus events that include: Info Session, tech talks, executive visits, and faculty visits, on-campus interviews, events with student organizations.
- Develop, communicate, and implement university relations workshops, training, recruiter toolkits, and interview guides to ensure that campus recruiters, presenters, target school teams have the necessary information and skills needed to be effective.
HR Operations (~20%) :
- Build a high-performance work culture & rewarding work environment leveraging a diverse talent pool.
- Provide input on the HR implications of strategic and operational decisions/plans
- Partner with the business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Conceptualize & deploy industry best practices (process excellence, technology, products/services) that have tangible long-term benefit to the organization.
- Provide local support for key employee life cycle processes such as onboarding, transfer, benefits enrollment/withdraw and exit procedures.
Employee Welfare/ Engagement (~5%) :
- Partners with leadership to identify measures necessary to foster productive and positive work environments that retain and engage employees
- Creates strategic plans to address workplace environment and retention issues within business
- Drives consistency in performance management and compensation alignment with market competitiveness
Data Analysis and Reporting (~5%) :
- Drive informed decision making by using data to identify trends; work with management to determine root cause of issues; develop organizational effectiveness solutions
- Identify trends, build strategies and practices that ensure adoption of core values across business
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering from a leading university
- MBA from one of the leading management institutes (IIMs or equivalent)
- An ability to continuously see around the corners to anticipate the talent needs and have strategies in place to meet the needs of a fast-growing, dynamic business
- Experience and passion for working with innovative and fast-paced teams in a dynamic, high- velocity environment
- Shows bias for action, and demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Hands-on leader with the ability to identify issues and root cause; willingness to dive deep into details
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate recruitment and business strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication; high-quality document preparation and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office