HR at Maple Digital Technologies International Pvt Ltd.
Views:1175 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
Maple Digital Technologies - Assistant Manager - Human Resource - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (2-6 yrs)
- Should be a Graduate/Post Graduate in Human Resources or MBA with specialization in HR or Organization Behaviour from a premier institute.
- Effectuating HR policies & procedures as per the legal & business requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining HR database, analysing the monthly MIS, analysing the trends & suggesting effective solutions.
- Designing and developing Success Profiles/Job Descriptions as per business requirements.
- Accountable for end to end recruitment & on boarding processes
- Drive Performance Management Exercise with Goal Setting, Mid-Year Review and Final Review
- Implementation and facilitation of Employee Engagement activities
- Acting as a link between management and employees.
- Employee Handbook - Develop, update and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements
- Oversee all the HR activities
- Ensure statutory and Compliance are in place.
- Ensure smooth payroll processing and remittance of salaries to all employees.
- Should have a good understanding on Labour Laws & its implications.
- Should be aware about statutory compliance
- Employer branding experience and enhancing experience in employee lifecycle would be an added advantage
Salary offered: 6-10LPA