Assistant Manager at Manyavar
Views:4469 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manyavar - Manager - Administration & Facilities (4-9 yrs)
The purpose of this position is to supervise daily operations of the facility management and ensure that the administrative activities within an organization run efficiently.
1. Infrastructure and Facilities management - Supervise all maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance of the properties. Responsible for office housekeeping activities.
2. General Administration:
- Housekeeping, Cafeteria, Transport & fleet management, office equipment, vehicles
- Represent the department during material Audit, financial audit etc
- Ensuring Repairs & Maintenance of Office Equipment & Machinery within AMC- s
- Smooth & quality supplies of office consumables like stationary, pantry consumables, housekeeping materials, etc.
- Bills & invoices verification, processing & payment of lease rentals, payment of various fixed & variable expenses
- Insurance of company assets & other risks under - office umbrella policy- .
3. Vendor Management - Hire, train and motivate facility personnel. Maintain positive staff relations. Conduct or approve performance evaluations for staff thoroughly familiar with the management contract and all requirements contained therein monitor and ensure that tenants and vendors comply with insurance requirements and coordinate all claims, as required
4. MIS, Documentation & Record keeping - Management of all department files
5. Asset Management - End to end management of office assets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.