Head - Talent Acquisition at Manya - The Princeton Review
Views:2329 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:320
Manya Group - Manager - Learning & Development (6-8 yrs)
Job Purpose :
Responsible for creating the people development strategies that will ensure that all staff has the skills, knowledge and development opportunities required to help the organisation achieve its vision and mission. The role will lead the L&D function in providing a professional, proactive service, delivering L&D, solutions at all levels across the organisation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Ensure that all activities including courses, resources and systems meet those needs; that appropriate activities and resources are planned, organised, commissioned, and delivered in line with those needs.
- To lead on design and delivery of the organisations leadership and management programme.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing.
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Hire and oversee training and L&D Specialists