Head - Talent Acquisition at Manya - The Princeton Review
Views:380 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manya Group - Co-Founder/CTO (9-15 yrs)
Last year, edtech investments soared past $18.66 billion. But as necessity makes way for innovation, the online education market is now projected to reach about $350 billion by 2025. The nos for the study abroad/domestic tutoring industry in India are equally staggering. With marquee partnerships with cos such as The Princeton Review/Tutor.com and more, Manya is poised to create disruption in its offline success story thus far and build its market leadership in the edtech domain now.
Graduates of top engineering colleges with 5-7 years of experience in technology/product development, in search of a platform to fulfill their entreprenuerial ambitions by joining as a Co-founder/CTO should connect.
The opportunity entails building from scratch while leveraging existing strengths of the brand, product, team and large network of classroom centers across India. You should be passionate about making a difference, have a huge personal vision for your life and have patience, hunger and resilience. Experience in working in a start-up would be great.
We are looking for an experienced technologist who stretches from strategy to execution. The position holder is expected to efficiently manage the entire portfolio of online products through their life cycle, to cater to the shifting needs of the customer for business generation and growth as an Edtech player.
A Technology leader who will be leading a team comprising all of Product management, Engineering, Design and User research, IT, Security, Infrastructure and Product operations.
Role requires hands on knowledge of technology platform and engineering with a strong sense of product management principles.
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for end-to-end product design and technology implementation for an Ed-Tech Platform
- Oversee all aspects of the technology, including technical strategy, technology architecture, best practices & technology stacks.-
- Manages the development process to ensure project deliverables are met on time and are of highest quality and efficiency.
- Responsible for delivering business impact by identify leading edge technologies and driving technical innovation by creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological solutions.
- Review and revise online product specifications and design as per market needs.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. Specifying market requirements for current products by conducting market research. Driving product across development teams, through market requirements, product positioning.
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members
- Experience in working independently to design, plan, and execute technical projects
- Solving challenging engineering problems with multiple constraints in a fast paced environment.
The Successful Applicant
- 9+ Years experience in technology & product. Hands on knowledge & expertise in coding & application development.
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed collage
- Knowledge of Edtech platform and technologies / working with same domain organisations will be an added advantage.
- Hands on knowledge of technology platform and engineering
- Strong sense of product management principles
- Self Starter who can set their own product visions, build relevant teams and execute the plans to actual implementation and success.