Assistant Manager-HR at Manupatra Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:161 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manupatra - Business Head - SaaS (7-10 yrs)
Urgent Opening for Business Head
(Experience with working on SaaS based products preferred)
Job Location: Noida Sector-1 (Work from office)
Experience : 7- 10 years (Business Development & Product Management Experience in a B2B enterprise SaaS environment / enterprise software sales )
- Graduation: B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc (Mandatory)
- Post Graduation: MBA/ PGDM (Regular)
Vision for Role :
As Business Manager for the SaaS based product platform, you will be responsible for the Product Strategy and Vision; Revenue and profit of your product, including all product planning and release execution throughout the life-cycle of the product.
Role & Responsibilities of the position would include:
Sales & Marketing:
- Drive revenue through your product.
- Lead the sales team and key customers in a pre-sales and post sales support capacity, including delivery of targeted product demonstrations and related requirements enabling sales.
- Conducting feature training and demo sessions with sales teams.
- Product marketing and communication for branding, blogs and product launches.
- Ownership of all product deliverables like documentation, marketing collaterals, release trainings, external debriefings.
- Laying out Web, Mobile (iOS, Android) strategy and roadmap.
- Defining the product road map (short term release plans and long term vision).
- Gathering business requirements and creating the functional spec. for future versions
- Identifying new opportunities, maximize new revenue & meet sales targets.
- Multi-functional team collaboration to understand and prioritize requirements.
- Ensuring all deliverables are met on time and with expected quality.
Skills that we are looking for:
- Self-starter and capable of working independently
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Visualize and conceptualize new ideas and solutions
- Customer management and excellent communication & presentation skills
- Art of negotiation and prioritization
- Ability to manage teams and build close relationships with different team members.
- Strong understanding of recent & emerging IT trends and technical architecture.
- Background in Product Management with on field business development experience
- Ability to present new ideas in any format of choice (PPT / Wireframe / etc.)
- Ability to adopt process approach to solve a problem
- Strong appreciation of technology.
- Excellent communication and high on aptitude.