Senior Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:2875 Applications:425 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Manufacturing Head - Operations - Injection Molding (15-22 yrs)
Manufacturing Head - Operations - IIT/NIT ( MBA - IIM (Premium Institutes)
Plant Operations ( Injection /Plastic Moulding)
- The Head is a critical role in leading the plant operations with 15 to 20 years of experience
- He must have experience as a Head of Plant for at least 3-5 years
- He must have experience in Plastic / Injection Moulding.
1. Drive and be accountable for P&L.
2. Extensive experience in Extrusion, Vacuum forming, and Injection Molding.
3. Strong Man management skills ; Managing people issues, IR, and ER issues.
4. Maintain an excellent rapport with local authorities for getting clearances for various aspects and meticulous planning is key to success.
5. Should have managed a workforce of at least 2000+ workers.
6. Hands-on experience in Manufacturing, Production, CAPEX, Raw Material Procurement, New Product Development, logistics, warehousing, Engineering, Finance, budgeting, costing, Quality, and Productivity incorporating world-class manufacturing practices.
7. Liaoning with the Head of Design, marketing, and Branding.
8. Good understanding of Quality.
9. Liaison with Local authorities, and government for all statutory compliances and maintain good relationships with the officials, Cost Optimization,
10. Project Management experience, Employee relations, training and development, and welfare activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.