Manufacturing Head - Chemical Industry (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- Manage E2E manufacturing related responsibilities for PAN India
- Facilitate green-field and brown-field project initiatives
Client Details :
Considered to be pioneers in agro-chemical space, the client has seen exponential growth since its inception. Working closely with the Indian farmers, they have offices in over 15 locations in India including dedicated labs and manufacturing facilities. They are looking to streamline their manufacturing process and introduce several green-field and brownfield projects. Currently, they are looking for a Head of Manufacturing responsible for PAN India operations and facilitate related functions. This position is based out of Delhi.
Job Description :
The candidate will report to the MD of the company and will be responsible for:
- Managing all plant operations through teams across the country
- Driving strategic development initiatives for all plants
- Maintain relationships with the unions
- Managing allied functions - logistics, supply chain, quality, EHS and strategic planning
- Developing and implementing new and existing projects
- Facilitating the green-field and brown-field project initiatives
- Working closely with the leadership team based out of the corporate office
- Training and mentoring staff across all levels
You will be a Chemical engineer with around 15-20 years of experience in core manufacturing and operations. You should have prior experience in handling multiple plants and large teams in the chemical industry.
Opportunity to work closely with the senior stakeholders in the company which is a leader in the industry. The role offers competitive package with attractive perks.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Soumi De Bhowmick on +91 124 452 5600.
Contact - Soumi De Bhowmick - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.