Senior HR Recruiter at Mantra Labs
Views:462 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Mantra Labs - Sales Manager (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Lead Pilot the revenue and growth for a boutique customer experience consulting firm in domains such as Insurance, healthcare and consumer internet. You must be a strategic thinker, great pitcher who owns the meeting room/zoom and have a great nose to smell and dig up hidden opportunities!
- Identify, develop and qualify sales opportunities with the sole focus of meeting revenue targets in a timely, reliable and consistent manner.
- Manage the entire sales life cycle from lead generation to closure. This would include the following:
- Market development and lead generation.
- Prospect development, Identifying and qualifying opportunities.
- Understanding business and technology scenarios/needs and solution demonstrations.
- Submission of proposals, final negotiations and closure.
- Develop and drive joint business planning including revenue and unit goals.
- Create and implement key segment growth strategy across all products and services offerings.
- Work closely with CXOs of the mid-large enterprises across the globe to deliver on Mantra Labs promises to the hilt.
- Work to build an adequate sales pipeline and drive the rigors of pipeline management.
- Work with the services and product specialist teams and encourage cross team collaboration.
- Manage the different regions to ensure Overall Revenue and Profitability achievement.
- Develop individual business plans for each country / region.
- Prepare various management and sales reports Mentor the marketing and sales teams
Experience Range: 4 - 8 relevant years
B.Tech from top tier college, Exec./Full-time MBA - preferred.
Skills Required: Knowledge of IT Services Consulting, Understanding of SaaS based products and services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.