HR at Mantra Events and Promotions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:462 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Mantra Events - Head - Client Servicing/Business Development (5-10 yrs)
- Meeting with potential and existing clients to increase opportunities to increase market share and revenue within government and corporate organizations.
- Developing proposals, quotations and tenders for enquiries and negotiating terms to secure sales opportunities to meet targets.
- Working with the team to identify new opportunities to deliver innovative event deliverables.
- Participate in marketing activities to increase brand awareness and gain new clients.
- Generate product marketing and sales pitch decks to grow sales.
- Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure new business opportunities to create a pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Looking out for reference from the current set of clients and your own network to generate additional business for the company.
- Coordinating with an internal team including concept, designer and operations to prepare a pitch deck depending on the scale of event.
- Setting up brainstorming sessions with operations and concept teams to prepare the pitch deck.
- Following up and negotiating with the client for the final closure of the element list and cost.
- Make sure that the process of setting up events / activity is well under the timeline desired by the client.
- See to it that events / activities are managed smoothly without any fallouts.
- Identify, innovate and execute ideas to improve service delivery and improve client retention ratio of the company.