Talent Acquisition at Manthan Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1172 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manthan - Senior Manager/Director - Demand Generation (8-15 yrs)
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to establish priorities, pipeline goals and targets, and develop strategic and tactical plans to deliver on those targets.
- Responsible for the planning, design and execution of customer, channel, and alliance partner campaigns, to drive customer acquisition and pipeline growth globally.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing and Field marketing teams to create detailed plans and metrics for campaigns/programs/tactics by region and by segment.
- Own metrics and reporting for all campaigns including lead generation, pipeline contribution and awareness metrics.
- Define and execute programs and tactics to support ABM, OLM initiatives.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue and demand funnel velocity.
- Maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance, improve conversion and ROI.
- Identify the right set of agency partners, manage relationships, and ensure performance.
- Help lead, recruit, motivate, and mentor a team of high-performing, data-driven marketers.
- Min 8 years of relevant Marketing experience, primarily in B2B software; Retail industry background is preferred
- Strong global campaign strategy, development and execution experience. Prior experience planning and executing campaigns for customer and partner audiences.
- Demonstrated success creating and executing global, multichannel demand generation campaigns and programs.
- Strengths in online marketing is a must, including social media, ABM and email marketing
- Meticulous attention to detail - ability to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned marketing strategy and execution plans with clearly defined metrics and KPIs.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Experience identifying the right portfolio of agencies and managing day-to-day relationships.
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a strong track record of cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Experience attracting, hiring, retaining, and developing high-performing teams.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams.