Talent Acquisition at Manthan Systems
Views:7456 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:397
Manthan - Product Specialist - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
ROLE : Product Specialist
EXPERIENCE : 2 + years
EDUCATION : Engineering / Graduation / Post graduation, MBA from top Business School
BROAD RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Be the domain expert who is able to understand client needs and identify the right approach to solve those using Manthan solutions. Interface with clients and partners to understand business environments, current and future requirements; participate as a solutions expert
- Be the product expert who understands the Manthan solution capabilities in detail and be the anchor for all internal and external discussions. Some examples of such discussions are with prospects during sales, with business users during onboarding workshops and training.
- Engage with existing clients as a subject matter expert to enable analytics driven execution. Understand their business priorities and objectives, execute the required analyses as per plan, share insights through workshops and handhold them through execution.
- Be the Voice of Customer for the engineering teams and help drive roadmap prioritization, conceptualize new product features, and assist with competitive positioning. Gather and assimilate market, prospect and competitive intelligence to enable product development.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE ROLE:
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Business Consultant or Business Analyst in Retail, CPG, Hospitality, and Telecom verticals.
- Exposure to work with any global organizations in the functions of loyalty program management, customer analytics, marketing analytics, and marketing management.
- Understanding of statistics and data sciences is desired
- Ability to work with global, cross-location organizations in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent executive communication and presentation skills
Manthan is the Chief Analytics Officer for consumer industries worldwide. Manthan's portfolio of analytics-enabled business applications, advanced analytics platforms and solutions are architected to help users across industries walk the complete data-to-result path - analyze, take guided decisions and execute these decisions real-time. Sophisticated, yet intuitive analytical capability coupled with the power of big data, mobility and cloud computing, brings users business-ready applications that provide on-demand access and real-time execution - the only path to profit in a contemporary, on-demand and connected economy.
Manthan serves over 200 leading organizations across 23 countries. With the recent introduction of Maya, the world's first AI powered conversational agent for business analytics, Manthan is pioneering the move to zero touch UIs and transforming user interactions with complex analytics applications. Manthan is one of the most awarded analytics innovators among analysts and customers alike. To learn how businesses can gain from analytics, please visit https://www.manthan.com/