Talent Acquisition at Manthan Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:767 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manthan - Manager - HR Operations (8-12 yrs)
- Provides orientation for new employees by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, gathering withholding and other payroll information, explaining benefit programs, and obtaining signatures for documents.
- Work across multiple business functions to support employee's needs, including goal setting, performance management and compensation reviews.
- Prepares payroll and maintaining payroll records.
- Administers employee benefit program including group health and medical insurance.
- Own end-to-end employee lifecycle management both from process and employee experience perspective (Entry to Exit).
- Generate Appointment letters, Relieving & Experience letters, Increment letters etc.,
- Initiate new hires background verifications.
- Create processes, policies, and workflows that cater to business needs and achieve operational excellence.
- Update Master Database, Training database/calendar, Leave / attendance Management.
- Translate HRIS inputs into MIS reports, insights and dashboards for Headcount, attrition and employee demographics.
- Performance management and evaluation: Update performance management and evaluation process, and track employee and manager participation in the defined process.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher.
- 7+ years- experience or more in Human Resources Operations.
- In depth knowledge of legal compliance requirements and employment law.
- Experience of working with light supervision and able to be proactive.
- Accuracy in data recording and management.
- Excellent people skills - supportive, encouraging, friendly and confidential.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, deductive/inductive reasoning, and analytical skills, coupled with significant business and financial acumen
- Team player with good relationships with co-workers and supervisors
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
- Problem Solving, experienced in identifying and assessing complex problems; capable of creating solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Software: MS Office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in GreyHR HRIS is advantage