Talent Acquisition at Manthan Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:9251 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Manthan - Director - Sales (10-20 yrs)
ROLE : Sales Director - New Industry Segments
LOCATION : Bangalore
REPORTING TO : SVP - Sales
EXPERIENCE : > 10 Years
1. Drive revenue and growth for Manthan's portfolio of products across new industry segments such as Banking, Travel, Media, QSR etc.
2. Manage the entire Sales life cycle from lead generation to closure. This would include the following: -
a. Prospect development
b. Understanding business and technology scenario/needs
c. Identifying and qualifying opportunities
d. Product demonstrations
e. Preparation of proposals
f. Final negotiation and closure
3. Implement and adopt sales processes and best practices for predictable funnel movement
ESSENTIAL QUALIFIERS FOR THIS ROLE:
1. Rich experience in at least two segments across Banking, Travel, Media, QSR etc.
2. Proven experience of selling deals with ARR > $120,000
3. Requires min 10 days of travel in month.
4. Ability to unearth unknown needs and do product demo's
5. Hunter & Husting mindset
6. Excellent communicative skills both verbally and in written form.
7. Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
8. Has strong executive presence, good customer skills and an extrovert personality.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE FOR THE ROLE:
1. Experience of selling retail, marketing and/or analytics solutions in the SaaS model.
2. Experienced in engaging with C-level executives in IT, Marketing, Merchandising.
3. Possess strong understanding and relationships in at least two verticals( Banking, Travel, Media, QSR)
4. Experience of working with geographically diverse/distributed teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.