Talent Acquisition at Manthan Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6035 Applications:428 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manthan - Associate Director/Senior Manager - Product Marketing (10-18 yrs)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop/refine strategy - Develop a deep understanding of product/solution, buyer segments and audience needs/pains, buying behavior/criteria/process, competitive landscape/positions and developing a marketing playbook for winning in chosen markets.
- Go-to-market planning - Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Manthan product offering in the market. Identify suitable market segments and develop a marketing plan to fulfill marketing objectives.
- Manage marketing programs - develop strategy, tactics and manage marketing programs and campaigns that drive demand, generate leads, shape market perceptions, engage specific audiences like users, sponsors, influencers, advisors, customers etc.
- 360-degree marketing execution - Leverage and direct all aspects of marketing, including digital marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, event marketing, search marketing, advertising, public relations, analyst relations, customer success marketing etc., to fulfill marketing goals.
- Content and engagement strategy - study audience needs, develop personas and content/messaging needs, execute/communicate the value proposition, benefit, usage, best practices, business cases, ROI to ensure marketing success.
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the product portfolio to the sales, pre-sales, partnerships and other customer/market-facing teams, and develop engagement strategies and sales tools that support the selling process.
- Market & competitive intelligence - closely track competitive landscape, win-loss analysis, deal orchestration, track buying criteria, selection/evaluation processes, sales lifecycles and engagement/content needs to support Manthan's market/competitive position.
- Innovation and product development - develop inputs for product engineering and design based on market insights, user experiences, sales challenges, customer satisfaction, emerging technology trends, analyst reviews etc.
- Thought leadership - represent Manthan in major industry forums, associations, events and tech media platforms, speak at events and influence the adoption of new technologies in business, develop peer networks and advisory forums to drive visibility and establish company position, author high quality content for relevant industry audiences.
- Manage product launches - plan the launch of new products and releases, manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Marketing measurements - track effectiveness of marketing programs, identify gaps and areas of improvement; establish review mechanisms for continuous learning across cross-functional teams and agencies.
- Organizational development - Support the development of internal and external marketing competencies, skills, teams, agencies/partners, consultants and resources to deliver and improve marketing capabilities and results.
PREREQUISITES FOR THE ROLE :
- 6+ years of Software Product Marketing experience (Enterprise-class), preferably across mature and startup businesses.
- 3+ years of executing a marketing leadership role with a wide range of responsibilities with complete accountability for planning, budgeting, team and execution orchestration.
- Very strong communication skills (authoring, speaking, creative articulation),
- Strong analytical skills, keen eye for detail, excellent creative Solutioning skills,
- Strong people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, agencies and third parties.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.